23 Aug 2014

Hi everyone!

Most of you probably know that I'll be studying in China for a year starting this September. So I decided to jump the bandwagon and start a little blog to keep you updated on my adventures.
My plane leaves on the 10 September, I'm flying FinnAir with a layover in Helsinki. I'll be arriving in Xi'an on the 11th at 6:30 in the morning (yay). That's pretty much all I know so far, the university in China hasn't exactly been forthcoming with the information and all. They sent me a letter saying hey, you're in, and a map of the campus. But hey, no risk no fun, right?
I hope you enjoy this little experiment of mine, feel free to leave comments and of course you can still reach me via e-mail or Skype :)
Love you all x







This is the promotional video of the university that I'm going to by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment